Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.953 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b3,790 (3,976TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)