Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,445 ($1,224) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)