Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.014 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,357 (£1,038) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)