Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.112 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,409 (€1,160) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)