Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.670 BOB / TJS
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 27% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,609 (6,884 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)