Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.091 BOB / HRK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,448 (6,828 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)