Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.150 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 109% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,161 (€1,615) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)