Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.204 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,736 (€943) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)