Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,190 ($1,331) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)