Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,259 ($1,341) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)