Cost of living in Denver, Colorado, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denver, Colorado (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,946 ($1,730) in Denver, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)