Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00047 BOB / IDR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,515 (Rp 11,726,489) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 100,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)