Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.941 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b3,845 (4,087TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 3 hours ago)