Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14069 BOB / PHP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,652 (Php40,176) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)