Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00297 BOB / TZS
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,857 (1,972,474 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)