Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.841 BOB / SAR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,858 (﷼ 3,726) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)