Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 868 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,868 ($1,285) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)