Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.957 BOB / PEN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,988 (S/. 3,060) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 2 hours ago)