Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00862 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,241 (CH$608,268) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)