Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31028 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,072 (Mex$ 16,346) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 6 hours ago)