Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.270 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,930 (R$ 3,881) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)