Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09443 BOB / ARS *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,315 (ARS $45,701) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)