Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.093 BOB / DKK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,038 (kr10,101) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)