Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27707 BOB / HNL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,698 (L 20,564) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)