Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.917 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,564 ($1,238) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Santander costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)