Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.913 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,515 ($1,232) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)