Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09235 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 24% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,236 (₨45,870) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)