Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.681 BOB / RON
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,584 (3,323 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)