Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,683 ($1,258) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)