Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.913 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,234 ($1,336) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)