Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / CUC *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,152 (1,037 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)