Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.943 BOB / PEN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,573 (S/. 2,868) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)