Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.205 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,136 (C$1,563) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)