Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,666 ($1,401) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)