Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31028 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,508 (Mex$ 17,752) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)