Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.129 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,982 (€982) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)