Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,378 ($1,214) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)