Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.913 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,357 ($1,064) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)