Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.554 BOB / XCD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 49% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,209 (EC$3,214) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)