Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.748 BOB / MAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,019 (8,043 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 3 hours ago)