Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.009 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,147 (£1,126) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)