Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39682 BOB / ZAR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,051 (R 15,249) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 4 hours ago)