Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.938 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,102 (AU$2,046) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)