Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.035 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,011 (£997) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)