Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00895 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,799 (CH$759,944) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)