Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.112 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,882 (€972) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)