Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,214 prices entered by 753 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09456 BOB / ARS *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,446 (ARS $57,590) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)