Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00578 BOB / KRW
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,576 (₩1,657,599) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)