Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.677 BOB / RON
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,156 (3,671 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)