Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.161 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,324 (€775) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)